Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Back for Senior Year

I spent the majority of my summer traveling through Italy with a group of Italian teenagers. We spent time in Milan, Florence, Rome, Elba, and we ended the adventure with two weeks at my exchange sisters summer home in Sardinia. It was definitely an eventful summer, and now I have an Italian family and a mess of Italian friends. The remainder of the summer was spent in Wisconsin and Minnesota with my cousins, and adventuring around the Pacific Northwest with my friends. In Italy I saw a lot of art, architecture, and amazing landscapes, all while making the most of my short lived independence. Throughout the summer I experimented with long exposure shots of the stars and lightning storms both digitally and on film. I have also been taking a lot of landscapes.

Gifford Pinchot National Forest
Backpacking through said forest
More forest


Marciana Alta, Elba Island, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment