Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Time/Step Out

I found this video made by a guy called Andrew Studer. He made the film when he was 17. The time lapses in the film inspired me and made me want to make a compilation of time lapse videos. I am thinking that for one of my next projects I might try it out. It would work well with my thesis of exploring and wandering. Not only that but the concept of time is also fascinating, it comes to play with exploring and not letting time get in the way of going out and doing interesting things. 


"Time", Andrew Studer, 4:02 min, Film

He made a second film called "Step Out" that I really enjoyed as well. The idea of getting out of school, the house, your bed, and going and seeing something awesome is a concept I really like. So often we let school and homework get the better of us and we use it as an excuse to not go and "Step Out."  This again relates nicely to my thesis.


"Step Out", Andrew Studer, 3:36 min, Film

No comments:

Post a Comment