Monday, May 9, 2016

Flag Book Project Discussion

For project discussions I presented the idea of my flag book and showed the images of flowers that I took for the project. I intend on making two more variations of each print (two more light images and two more dark images). Below are some of the questions I was asked about the project.

For my flag book, I am going to glue the flower images onto the folded paper in two rows facing one direction, and then in between the two rows I will have a middle row with text on it. I will most likely use a song lyric for the text on the middle row. Following are some lyric ideas:

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us" -JK Rowling
"Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" -Bob Dylan
"All I can do is be me, whoever that is." -Bob Dylan
"Kid, you'll move mountains." -Dr. Seuss

Questions:
How does the size of the image relate to the book and our ability to relate to the book (ie see the images)
What text will you use?
How might the text tie together the images?


No comments:

Post a Comment