Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Food

I might be little ahead of the game here, but the project after the post card project will be a food photography project. I am not entirely sure of the specifications of the project, but I've been brainstorming ways I could connect this to my thesis for the year. I was thinking a lot about food from different places, and how it is important to explore foods and try new things while wandering and adventuring. Then I had the idea of cooking food and plating it in the shape of the country of origin. I'm not entirely sure how good this idea is but I wanted to write it down before I forgot it. I did a little research and found some examples of things that are similar to my idea. I also found some interesting food collages that I liked.

Julies-kitchen-food-collage-3
Julie's Kitchen, Food, Food Collage, Digital Photography
Julies-kitchen-food-collage-2
Julie's Kitchen, Food, Food Collage, Digital Photography

Andrea Bricco, Casa de Perrin, Food and Plating
Andrea-bricco-food-photography-3
Andrea Bricco, Casa de Perrin, Food and Plating

No comments:

Post a Comment